- ACT 7 Series is developed to meets the changes in European and American telecom regulations and approvals. Both receivers and transmitters are expanded to 72 MHz.
- Featuring latest wireless features and functions such as excellent multi-channel systems compatibility and RF stability. Moreover, the handheld microphone transmitter fitted with the latest true condenser microphone capsule (TCM) and dynamic microphone capsule for unsurpassed audio quality.
- Three receiver configurations are available:
ACT-74: Wideband Quad-Channel True Diversity Receiver
ACT-72: Wideband Dual-Channel True Diversity Receiver
ACT-71: Wideband Single-Channel True Diversity Receiver
- Matching Transmitters: ACT-70H Handheld Transmitter and ACT-70T Bodypack Transmitter
- Below are ACT 7 frequency codes