1. Innovative Design
- The MR-58 ISM band wireless pedal receivers are designed for musical instruments. The panel is equipped with a graphic LCD screen displaying various parameters. Paired with MIPRO’s ISM band transmitters, it receives the audio signal picked up from the instrument microphones on any acoustic or electric instrument or directly from an instrument’s pickup which is transmitted through the transmitter, and modifies the tone effects with various preset functions to satisfy the players’ preference. By stepping on the footswitch, the signal can be transmitted to one or more amplifiers.
- The MR-58 receiver integrates digital wireless transmission technology with the musicians’ requirements. With its rugged metal case, built-in antenna and ergonomic footswitch for easy and quick set-up by the musicians, it’s ideal for personal studio and live stage applications.
- The MR-58 receiver has 32 user-programmable parameters for setting up Channel and ID, Cable Tone, Acoustic Response, Anti-Feedback, Gain, Output, Phase and Color. Each setting can be switched by stepping on the footswitch.
- The MR-58 has dynamic range > 120 dB, T.H.D. < 0.1%, wide frequency response 18 Hz ~ 23 kHz and ultra-low noise floor. It applies advanced DSP and an exclusive algorithm for digital processing for natural sound reproduction.
- Two Ø 6.3 mm Phone Jacks and one output XLR connector can be connected to multiple effects. Each output can be switched to muting or output. One Tuner-Out can be connected to the tuner for pitch adjustment.
2. Most Advanced Built-in Digital Control Interface
User-friendly Digital Control Interface
Electric Instrument Digital Control Interface
- 32 user programs: (1) Anti-Feedback (2) Acoustic Response (3) Cable Tone (4) Gain (5) Phase (6) Channel and ID (7) Output (8) Color (9) Rename
- One switch conversion between electric and traditional instrument.
- Two unbalanced Ø 6.3 mm outputs, one balanced XLR output and one Tuner output.
- Programmable presets ensure easy and quick selection among multi-effects and different amplifiers.
- MR-58 operates in ISM 5 GHz frequency band and thus avoids the interference from Bluetooth, smartphones, Wi-Fi and 2.4 GHz communication products.
Acoustic Instrument Digital Control Interface
- 0 ~ 30 meters Cable Tone adjustment ensures superior tonal quality.
- 18 Hz ~ 23 kHz wide frequency response. Eliminates the defects of analog system or cable.
- Programmable gain setting ensures the same volume output between multiple electric instruments.
- Proprietary Anti-Feedback and Acoustic Response characteristics modify the signal to ensure a premium sound.
- Anti-Feedback and Acoustic Response presets allow easy selection of multiple instruments.
- Programmable presets solve the complex operations caused by different resonance, loops and volume conditions.
- Compatible with MIPRO’s guitar, saxophone, wind instruments, violin, viola and cello microphones for quick and easy change of multiple instruments when playing on stage.
Taiwan Utility M556971
Taiwan Utility M559556
Taiwan Utility M465648
Taiwan Utility M470359
China Design ZL201730528823.6
China Utility ZL201320480325.5
China Utility ZL201320480698.2