- 1U metal chassis, equipped with a new VFD screen, monitor headphone jack, a rotary control knob and buttons on the control panel, also, a new AES/EBU digital output and optional Dante or AVB interface on the rear panel. Operation and display mode is consistent with other series.
- Upgrades the bandwidth to 72 MHz new circuit design for greatly improving the receiving range and increasing interference-free compatible channels.
- Digital diversity receiving ensures full-range sound quality will not worsen by distance.
- Proprietary 256-bit encryption prevents unauthorized listening.
- MIPRO Auto Scan and ACT™ function provides the transmitter’s frequency with precise and rapid sync to the receiver.
- There are 7 preset groups with a total of 224 pre-saved channels. Group 1 & 2 each allows 16 channels of interference-free operation without any restriction. Group 3 ~ 6 each allows 48 channels of interference-free operation with restriction applied. Group 7 user-defined group allows users to choose and save up to 16 channels from 2,881 available frequencies.
- Each channel has separate AF signal output and presets the output level equal to the sensitivity of the microphone capsule. Switchable three levels ensure the microphone to operate within proper sensitivity and dynamic range, free from distortion.
- The proprietary DSP audio processor and A/D converter make the sound quality almost the same as the wired system.
- The antenna TNC female connectors provide bias for the MIPRO antenna systems to increase the receiving range and improve the signal stability.
- Optional MIPRO RCS2.Net software allows real-time network remote-controlling and monitoring of up to 64 channels. Additional FSA compatible channels calculator software allows users to manually set compatible channels of any frequency band.
- External 100~240V AC switching power supply.
- Designed and made in Taiwan ensures high quality and value.