ACT-727 Dual-Channel Wideband Receiver
Product Name : ACT-700 Series
*The product images and specifications shown on our website may differ from the actual products due to different versions.
- EIA standard 1U metal chassis equipped with a newly designed VFD screen, monitor headphone jack, a rotary control knob and buttons, and optional Dante network interface on the rear panel. The VFD screen has automatic bright or dim displays to identify “Working” and “Standby” mode. Operation and display mode is consistent with other series.
- Designed with MIPRO’s most reliable 72 MHz wideband high dynamic RF receiving circuit.
- Advanced true diversity receiving circuit ensures long-distance and stable reception without signal dropout.
- Industry’s first "PiloTone & NoiseLock" circuits and the RF interference warning indicator for proper adjustments of the SQ level to avoid interference.
- MIPRO Auto Scan and ACT™ function provide the transmitter’s frequency with precise and rapid sync to the receiver.
- There are 7 preset groups with a total of 224 pre-saved frequencies. The user-defined group allows users to choose and save up to 16 channels from 2,881 available frequencies.
- Each channel has separate audio output and 3 switchable levels, and the preset output level equals to the sensitivity of the microphone capsule at 0 dB. All is to ensure the microphone to operate within proper sensitivity and dynamic range, free from distortion
- The antenna TNC female connectors provide bias for the MIPRO antenna systems to increase the receiving range and improve the signal stability.
- Optional Dante digital network interface. Optional MIPRO RCS2.Net software connects to MIPRO DVU drive connector and allows real-time network remote-controlling and monitoring up to 64 channels. Additional new FSA software connects to MIPRO DVU drive connector and allows users to calculate interference-free compatible channels and link to the network.
- External 100~240V AC switching power supply ensures system stability underneath voltage change.
- Paired with ACT-700H handheld and ACT-700T bodypack transmitter.
- Designed and made in Taiwan ensures high quality and value.
|Name||Dual-Channel Wideband Receiver||Quad-Channel Wideband Receiver|
|Chassis||EIA-Standard 19″ 1U metal chassis||EIA-Standard 19″ 1U metal chassis|
|Monitor Output||Monitor headphone jack with volume control||Monitor headphone jack with volume control|
|Network Interface||Dante (optional)||Dante (optional)|
|Display||A newly designed color VFD||A newly designed color VFD|
|Frequency Range||UHF 480 ~ 934 MHz (country dependent)||UHF 480 ~ 934 MHz (country dependent)|
|Bandwidth||72 MHz||72 MHz|
|Receiving Mode||True diversity receiving||True diversity receiving|
|Sensitivity||6 dBμV @ S/N > 80 dB||6 dBμV @ S/N > 80 dB|
|Frequency Response||50 Hz ~ 18 kHz||50 Hz ~ 18 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||> 110 dBA||> 110 dBA|
|Audio Output||Balanced: +16dB / 0dB / -6dB, Unbalanced: +10dB / 0dB / -6dB||Balanced: +16dB / 0dB / -6dB, Unbalanced: +10dB / 0dB / -6dB|
|PC Interface||USB interface. MIPRO ACT-BUS for remote-control of up to 64 channels. FSA compatible channels calculator software allows users to manually set compatible channels. (Sold separately)||USB interface. MIPRO ACT-BUS for remote-control of up to 64 channels. FSA compatible channels calculator software allows users to manually set compatible channels. (Sold separately)|
|Antenna||Detachable. 50Ω TNC female connector provides bias for the MIPRO antenna systems.||Detachable. 50Ω TNC female connector provides bias for the MIPRO antenna systems.|
|Power Supply||External 100~240V AC switching power supply||External 100~240V AC switching power supply|
|Dimensions||420 × 44 × 219 mm (W×H×D)||420 × 44 × 219 mm (W×H×D)|
|Weight||Approx. 2.1 kg||Approx. 2.5 kg|
|Note||Refer to the actual product in the event of product discrepancy.||Refer to the actual product in the event of product discrepancy.|
|ACT-7 Series||wireless Microphone Systems(ACT-72 / ACT-74 / ACT-727 / ACT-747 / ACT-727B / ACT-747B)||0.39M | 2021/08/11|