ACT-727 UHF Analog Wideband Dual-Channel Receiver
Product Name : ACT-700 Series
*The product images and specifications shown on our website may differ from the actual products due to different versions.
- EIA standard metal chassis, with a newly designed VFD screen, monitor headphone jack, a rotary control knob and buttons equipped on the front panel. The VFD screen will automatically turn bright to identify “Working” or “Standby” mode. An optional Dante network interface is available on the rear panel.
- Exclusive 72 MHz wideband circuit increases interference-free compatible channels.
- Advanced true diversity receiving circuit ensures long-distance and stable reception without signal dropout.
- Industry’s first “PiloTone & NoiseLock” circuits and the RF interference warning indicator for proper adjustments of the SQ level to avoid interference.
- MIPRO Auto Scan and ACT™ function provide the transmitter’s frequency with precise and rapid sync to the receiver.
- There are 7 preset groups with a total of 224 pre-saved frequencies. The user-defined group allows users to choose and save up to 16 channels from 2,881 available frequencies.
- Each channel has separate audio output and 3 switchable output gains, or mix signals from all channels with just one output jack. All is to ensure the microphone operates within proper sensitivity and dynamic range, free from distortion.
- Optional Dante digital network interface for digital audio output.
- RCS2.Net software connects to MIPRO DVU drive connector and allows real-time network remote-controlling and monitoring up to 64 channels. Additional new FSA software connects to MIPRO DVU drive connector and allows users to calculate interference-free compatible channels and link to the network.
- Antenna connector provides bias for MIPRO antenna systems to boost reception distance and signal.
- External AC 100 – 240 V switching power supply to ensure stable operation of the system even under drastic voltage change.
- Pairs with ACT-700H handheld and ACT-700T bodypack transmitter.
- All are designed and made in Taiwan to ensure high quality and value.
|Name||UHF Analog Wideband Dual-Channel Receiver||UHF Analog Wideband Quad-Channel Receiver|
|Chassis||EIA standard full-rack (19") metal chassis||EIA standard full-rack (19") metal chassis|
|Monitor Output||Monitor headphone jack with volume control||Monitor headphone jack with volume control|
|Network Interface||Dante (Optional)||Dante (Optional)|
|Display||Color VFD||Color VFD|
|Frequency Range||UHF 480 – 934 MHz (country dependent)||UHF 480 – 934 MHz (country dependent)|
|Bandwidth||72 MHz||72 MHz|
|Receiving Mode||True diversity receiving||True diversity receiving|
|Sensitivity||6 dBμV @ S/N > 80 dB||6 dBμV @ S/N > 80 dB|
|Frequency Response||50 Hz – 18 kHz||50 Hz – 18 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||> 111 dBA||> 111 dBA|
|Audio Output||Balanced: +16 dB / 0 dB / -6 dB, Unbalanced: +10 dB / 0 dB / -6 dB||Balanced: +16 dB / 0 dB / -6 dB, Unbalanced: +10 dB / 0 dB / -6 dB|
|PC Interface||USB interface. MIPRO ACT-BUS for remote-control of up to 64 channels. FSA compatible channels calculator software allows users to manually set compatible channels. (Sold separately)||USB interface. MIPRO ACT-BUS for remote-control of up to 64 channels. FSA compatible channels calculator software allows users to manually set compatible channels. (Sold separately)|
|Antenna||Detachable. 50 Ω TNC female connector provides bias for the MIPRO antenna systems||Detachable. 50 Ω TNC female connector provides bias for the MIPRO antenna systems|
|Power Supply||DC 12 – 15 V. External AC 100 – 240 V switching power supply||DC 12 – 15 V. External AC 100 – 240 V switching power supply|
|Dimensions||420 × 44 × 219 mm (W × H × D)||420 × 44 × 219 mm (W × H × D)|
|Weight||Approx. 2.1 kg||Approx. 2.5 kg|
|Note||Refer to the actual product in the event of product discrepancy||Refer to the actual product in the event of product discrepancy|
|ACT-7 Series||wireless Microphone Systems(ACT-72 / ACT-74 / ACT-727 / ACT-747 / ACT-727B / ACT-747B)||0.39M | 2021/08/11|