ACT-240H 2.4 GHz Digital Handheld Transmitter
Product Name : 2.4 GHz Digital Handheld Transmitter with MU-80A Capsule
ISM 2.4 GHz
ACT™ Channel Synchronization
USB Type C
- The microphone with metal housing features the most elegant shape and the most comfortable handheld size. The surface is special matte black color and presents the ultra-low handling noise and a professional appearance.
- The unique metal grille of the capsule module can be divided into the upper and lower grille. The upper grille can be detached for cleaning; the lower grille is connected with the housing by an external thread. The robust metal grille protects the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise, ensuring clarity of sound.
- The patented power switch module integrates an LCD for convenience to operate.
- The patented battery compartment can be inserted with two AA-type batteries or one rechargeable battery, charging via USB Type-C with the foolproof and safe charging circuit.
- A color-coded channel identification ring is put on the end of the housing. A patented antenna cover on the bottom of the housing built in a high-efficiency wideband transmitting antenna and USB Type-C charging socket.
- Pair with all MIPRO’s new interchangeable microphone modules featuring high dynamic range for loud singing without distortion. Accepts some other brands’ microphone modules with similar specifications.
|Name||ISM 2.4 GHz Handheld Wireless Microphone|
|Frequency Range||ISM 2.4 GHz (2,400~2,483.5 MHz)|
|RF Power Output||2 / 10 mW Switchable (country dependent)|
|Mic Capsule||MU-70A condenser or MU-39A dynamic module.|
|Display||Green backlit LCD|
|Gain Setting||0 dB = microphone capsule sensitivity|
|Battery||One 18500 lithium-ion battery or two AA alkaline|
|Charging Type||USB Type-C with the foolproof and safe charging circuit.|
|Dimensions||51 × 272 mm (Ø×L)|
|Weight||Approx. 320 g|
|Note||Refer to the actual product in the event of product discrepancy.|