MB-80 12V Lithium Ion Battery Case
Product Name : 12V Lithium Ion Battery Case
*The product images and specifications shown on our website may differ from the actual products due to different versions.
- MB-80 battery case is designed to hold four 65~70mm (length) lithium batteries. Four series-connected battery voltages coincide and are compatible with the voltage of 12V lead-acid batteries. Therefore, it can be a direct replacement battery for the existing MB-70 lead-acid battery inside the MIPRO wireless PA systems.
- The lithium-ion battery is reputed for its long battery life and high numbers of charge cycles and features superior weather resistance and durability. Thus, an ideal upgrade option for a battery that is lightweight, low in failure rate, and environmentally friendly.
- MB-80 has BMS smart battery management circuits and provides safe charging and longer life cycles.
- It holds four 32650/ 26650/ 32700 lithium-ion batteries.
- Same polarity direction insertion with screws and hooks for secure and easy installation.
- Standard output voltage 12.8V; maximum continuous output current up to 8A.
- Shorts-circuit protection ensures the safe operation of batteries.
- Each battery has protection circuits for overcharge voltage at 3.9V and over-discharging voltage at 2.0V.
- A smart management circuit ensures balanced charging and discharging states.
- Four 32650 high-capacity lithium-ion batteries installed in an MB-80 can be interchangeable with one MB-70 rechargeable sealed lead-acid battery.
- Flame retardant rating: V0.