MI-58R ISM Digital Stereo Bodypack Receiver
Product Name : 5.8 GHz Digital Wireless IEM System
*The product images and specifications shown on our website may differ from the actual products due to different versions.
ISM 5 GHz
ACT™ Channel Synchronization
Dante Network Interface (MI-58TD only)
Easy-to-read Level Indicator
- The MI-58 Series is a digital IEM system operating in ISM 5.8 GHz band, due to the wider bandwidth property, the frequency response range is expanded to 20 Hz~23 kHz, and the S/N ratio is greatly improved, the audio latency is reduced, the sound quality is superior to the UHF system. Also available, MI-58TD model with Dante Interface.
- The MI-58 Series consists of the MI-58R stereo bodypack receiver, the MI-58T/MI-58TD stereo transmitter and optional noise isolating earphones. Featuring a user-friendly control panel, long-distance transmission, it’s ideal for personal and professional stages monitoring and conference language interpretation.
- The MI-58R has Stereo / Mono / Mixed output modes and EQ settings to suit the users’ preferences. A Ø 3.5 mm TRS jack provides left/right 100 mW @16 Ω output for earphones. Optional standard or professional Ø 3.5 mm TRS noise isolating earphones are available.
- The MI-58T/MI-58TD is equipped with a graphic OLED, a rotary knob, an ACT sync button, an audio input set button and the industry’s first LED indicators (SLC) for clear identification of the input volume to prevent the loudest peaks. It has Ø 3.5 mm and Ø 6.3 mm dual earphone monitoring connectors and individual volume controls.
- The rear panel of MI-58T is equipped with two XLR and Ø 6.3 mm input combo jacks, two Ø 6.3 mm phone jack loop outputs, an ACT-BUS networking interface, TNC RF output connectors, and a 12V DC power supply.
- The MI-58T delivers < 25 mW output power (the maximum value depends on the telecom regulations of different countries) with an ON / OFF switch, presets several interference-free channels and can ACT sync to the receiver. With a high dynamic range stereo input combo jack, it can sustain the maximum output from any mixer.
|Name||ISM Digital Stereo Bodypack Receiver||ISM Digital Stereo Transmitter||Professional Digital Stereo Transmitter|
|Housing||Industry’s smallest, lightweight glass-fiber reinforced plastic case.||Standard 1/2U metal case with a rotary control knob.||Standard 1/2U metal case with a rotary control knob.|
|Display||Backlit LCD with superior features and advanced function settings.||Graphic OLED displays all functions and settings The LED indicators display (SLC) for proper input stereo signals volume status adjustment.||Graphic OLED displays all functions and settings The LED indicators display (SLC) for proper input stereo signals volume status adjustment.|
|Frequency Range||ISM 5.8 GHz (5,725 ~ 5,850 MHz)||ISM 5.8 GHz (5,725~5,850 MHz)||ISM 5.8 GHz (5,725~5,850 MHz)|
|Modulation Type||Digital modulation||Digital modulation||Digital modulation|
|Channel Setting||ACT sync||ACT sync||ACT sync|
|Receiving Mode||True diversity receiving||N/A||N/A|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz ~ 23 kHz (stereo)||N/A||N/A|
|Stereo Separation||> 100 dB||N/A||N/A|
|Max. S/N Ratio||> 105 dBA (stereo)||N/A||N/A|
|T.H.D||0.03% (min) at 1 kHz||N/A||N/A|
|Latency||2.1 ms (min)||N/A||N/A|
|Sensitivity||5 μV input level, S/N > 100 dB (stereo).||N/A||N/A|
|Earphone Jack||Ø 3.5 mm stereo phone jack, Left / Right × 100 mW @ 16 Ω.||Ø 6.3 mm × 1 and Ø 3.5 mm × 1||Ø 6.3 mm × 1 and Ø 3.5 mm × 1|
|Power Supply||ICR18500 × 1 Li-ion rechargeable battery. Current drain 165 mA.||External 10 ~ 15 V DC||External 10 ~ 15 V DC|
|Charger||MP-8 one-slot charging station||N/A||N/A|
|Optional Accessories||E-8S or E-8P Earphones||N/A||N/A|
|Preset Channels||N/A||Group A & B. Presets 12 channels of interference-free operation in Group A , and 24 channels of interference-free operation in Group B1 & B2. 64 ID codes and 1 specific ID are allowed to be set for each channel to prevent the same channel interfered in the same field.||Group A & B. Presets 12 channels of interference-free operation in Group A , and 24 channels of interference-free operation in Group B1 & B2. 64 ID codes and 1 specific ID are allowed to be set for each channel to prevent the same channel interfered in the same field.|
|Audio Sampling||N/A||24-bit / 48 kHz||24-bit / 48 kHz|
|RF Output Power||N/A||< 25 mW (CE compliance), or country dependent.||< 25 mW (CE compliance), or country dependent.|
|Audio Input Jack||N/A||XLR and Ø 6.3 mm combo jack × 2.||XLR and Ø 6.3 mm combo jack × 2.|
|AF Loop Output Jack||N/A||Ø 6.3 mm TRS × 2||Ø 6.3 mm TRS × 2|
|Networking Interface||N/A||RJ-11 ACT-BUS × 2.||RJ-11 ACT-BUS × 2. RJ-45 DANTE interface × 1|
|Dimensions||63 × 85 × 26 mm (W×H×D)||210 × 44 × 91 mm (W×H×D)||210 × 44 × 162 mm (W×H×D)|
|Weight||Approx. 75 g||Approx. 570 g||Approx. 860 g|
|Note||Refer to the actual product in the event of product discrepancy.||Refer to the actual product in the event of product discrepancy.||Refer to the actual product in the event of product discrepancy.|
|MI-58R||ISM Digital Stereo Bodypack Receiver||2.57M | 2021/09/10|
|MI-58T||ISM Digital Stereo Transmitter (MI-58T / MI-58TD)||5.41M | 2021/09/10|