MU-53HN Unidirectional Cardioid Headworn Microphone
Product Name : Unidirectional Cardioid Headworn Microphone
*The product images and specifications shown on our website may differ from the actual products due to different versions.
- The unidirectional capsule unit reduces environmental noise, increases the S/N ratio and improves sound clarity.
- Flexible and durable headset frames with comfortable, soft ear-hooks. Available in two sizes for a secure, comfortable and ideal fit.
- High dynamic range and low distortion.
- The microphone boom is easily detachable from the frame and can be worn on the left or right side of the frame.
- The boom holder is fully rotatable so as to make adjustments in length, direction and angle for precise and optimum capsule positioning.
- The sweat-repelling ring and anti-pop sponge protect the capsule module.
- Standard MIPRO Mini XLR plug, and other plug types can be requested upon availability.
|Name||Unidirectional Headworn Microphone|
|Capsule||10 Ø unidirectional|
|Sensitivity||-46 dBV / Pa|
|Frequency Response||50Hz – 18 kHz|
|Max. SPL||142 dB|
|Connector||MIPRO 4-Pin Mini XLR|
|Cable Length||150 cm|
|Weight||Approx. 31.4 g|
|Note||Refer to the actual product in the event of product discrepancy|