MU-53HNS Unidirectional Cardioid Headworn Microphone
Product Name : Unidirectional Cardioid Headworn Microphone
*The product images and specifications shown on our website may differ from the actual products due to different versions.
- Flexible and durable frame with comfortable, soft ear hooks that require no adjustment for optimum comfort.
- Featuring a high dynamic range and able to withstand 142dB SPL without distortion.
- The capsule module and cable are easily detached from the frame and can be worn on the left or right side of the frame to suit personal preferences.
- The very thin capsule-shaft mount is fully rotatable.
- The capsule-shaft allows for adjustments in length, direction and angle for precise and optimum capsule positioning in relation to the speaker's mouth.
- Fold-flat design for easy storage.
- MIPRO Mini XLR plug or TA4F, other plug types can also be specified.
|Name||Unidirectional Headworn Microphone|
|Capsule||Ø 10 mm unidirectional|
|Frequency Response||50Hz ~ 18 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-46 dBV / Pa|
|Max. SPL||142 dB|
|Capsule Shaft holder||Dual-left and right side|
|Plug||4-pin mini-XLR plug or TA4F|
|Cable Length||150 cm|
|Weight||Approx. 31.4 g|
|Note||Refer to the actual product in the event of product discrepancy.|