ACT-500H UHF Analog Handheld Wireless Microphone
Product Name : UHF Analog Handheld Transmitter
with MU-80A Capsule
with MU-80A Capsule
*The product images and specifications shown on our website may differ from the actual products due to different versions.
- Aesthetically designed in special fog black color metal housing features the most comfortable handheld size and presents ultra-low handling noise and a luxurious professional appearance.
- The unique metal grille of the capsule module can be divided into the upper and lower grille. The upper grille can be detached for cleaning; the lower grille is connected with the housing by an external thread. The robust metal grille protects the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise, and ensures clarity of sound.
- The patented power switch module integrates mute, mode and set buttons, and LCD for convenience to operate.
- The patented battery compartment can be inserted with two AA-type batteries or one rechargeable Li-ion battery, charging via USB Type-C with the foolproof and safe charging circuit.
- In addition to the power switch and the mute button, functions such as input sensitivity, low frequency reduction, volume limit, power output and mute mode are also programmable.
- 5 switchable gain levels with input sensitivity preset to equal the sensitivity of the microphone capsule at 0 dB.
- The world’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the receiver.
- A color-coded channel identification ring is put on the end of the housing. A high efficiency wideband transmitting antenna and USB Type-C charging socket built in a patented antenna cover on the bottom of the housing.
- Pairs with all MIPRO’s new interchangeable microphone modules featuring high dynamic range for loud singing without distortion. Also accepts some other brands’ microphone modules with similar specifications.
|Name||UHF Analog Handheld Wireless Microphone|
|Frequency Range||UHF 480 – 934 MHz (country dependent)|
|Mic. Capsule Modules||MU-80A condenser or optional MU-59A dynamic|
|AF Sensitivity||Preset at 0 dB (equal to capsule sensitivity)
5 switchable levels: -6 dB to 6 dB
|RF Power Output||10 mW / 50 mW switchable (country dependent)|
|Spurious Emission||< 4 nW|
|Battery||One 18500 Li-ion battery or two AA alkaline|
|Dimensions||51 × 272 mm (Ø × L)|
|Weight||Approx. 320 g|
|Note||Refer to the actual product in the event of product discrepancy|