ACT-500H UHF Handheld Transmitter
Product Name : UHF Handheld Transmitter
with MU-80A Capsule
with MU-80A Capsule
*The product images and specifications shown on our website may differ from the actual products due to different versions.
ACT™ Channel Synchronization
USB Type C
- The microphone with metal housing features aesthetically designed in the most elegant “Guanyin vase” shape and the most comfortable handheld size. The surface is special matte black color and presents the ultra-low handling noise and a luxurious professional appearance.
- The unique metal grille of the capsule module can be divided into the upper and lower grille. The upper grille can be detached for cleaning; the lower grille is connected with the housing by an external thread. The robust metal grille protects the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise, ensuring clarity of sound.
- The patented power switch module integrates mute, set buttons and LCD for convenience to operate.
- The patented battery compartment can be inserted with two AA-type batteries or one rechargeable battery, charging via USB Type-C with the foolproof and safe charging circuit.
- A color-coded channel identification ring is put on the end of the housing. A patented antenna cover on the bottom of the housing built in a high-efficiency narrowband transmitting antenna and USB Type-C charging socket.
- Pair with all MIPRO’s new interchangeable microphone modules featuring high dynamic range for loud singing without distortion. Accepts some other brands’ microphone modules with similar specifications.
|Name||UHF Narrowband Handheld Wireless Microphone|
|Mic Capsule Modules||MU-80A condenser. Optional: MU-90A/70A/59A|
|Display||Green backlit LCD|
|Frequency Range||UHF 480~934 MHz (country dependent)|
|RF Power Output||10 mW / 50 mW switchable (country dependent)|
|Spurious Emission||< 4 nW|
|Gain Setting||0 dB = microphone capsule sensitivity|
|Battery||One 18500 lithium-ion battery or two AA alkaline|
|Charging Type||USB Type-C with the foolproof and safe charging circuit.|
|Dimensions||51 × 272 mm (Ø×L)|
|Weight||Approx. 320 g|
|Note||Refer to the actual product in the event of product discrepancy.|