MRM-70 UHF Diversity Single-Channel Receiver Module
Product Name : UHF Diversity Single-Channel Receiver Module
*The product images and specifications shown on our website may differ from the actual products due to different versions.
- Preset 16 auto-scannable frequencies.
- “SCAN” and “ACT” buttons, interference warning indicator and “Sensitivity” adjustor.
- An easy-to-read LED channel display, 5-segment RF and AF meters.
- CPU-controlled diversity receiving technology for optimum reception quality.
- Modular design allows for easy installation and replacement.
|Name||UHF Diversity Single-Channel Receiver Module|
|Frequency Band||UHF 480 – 934 MHz|
|Channel Setting||Manually set up the desired channel or scan for an open channel. Press the ACT button to synchronize the transmitter and receiver|
|Display||Channel, RF/AF meters, sensitivity meters and interference warning indicator|
|Receiving Mode||MCU-controlled diversity receiving|
|Sensitivity||S/N > 80 dB at 10 dBμV|
|S/N Ratio||> 100 dBA|
|THD||< 0.5% @ 1 kHz|
|Frequency Response||50 Hz – 18 kHz|
|AF Output||610 mV RMS|
|Power Supply||DC 12 – 15 V|
|Note||Refer to the actual product in the event of product description discrepancy|