ACT-32T UHF Analog Bodypack Transmitter
Product Name : UHF Analog Bodypack Transmitter
*The product images and specifications shown on our website may differ from the actual products due to different versions.
- An LCD on the panel displays the operating information.
- Powered by two AA alkaline batteries.
- In addition to the power switch and the mute button, functions such as input sensitivity, power output, and mute modes are also programmable.
- The world’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the receiver.
- 5 switchable gain levels.
- Mute button and remote-control jack allow quick setting of MUTE function.
- Innovatively designed battery cover allows easy access to operate buttons and prevents accidental operation.
|Name||UHF Analog Bodypack Transmitter|
|Frequency Range||UHF 480 – 934 MHz (country dependent)|
|Mic. Capsule Modules||Work with all MIPRO’s lavalier and headworn mics|
|Input Connector||MIPRO 4-Pin Mini XLR|
|AF Sensitivity||Preset at 0 dB (equal to capsule sensitivity)
5 switchable levels: -12 dB to 12 dB
|RF Power Output||10 mW / 50 mW switchable (country dependent)|
|Spurious Emission||< 4 nW|
|Battery||Two AA alkaline|
|Dimensions||63 × 82 × 22 mm (W × H × D)|
|Weight||Approx. 86 g|
|Note||Refer to the actual product in the event of product discrepancy|
|ACT Series||Bodypack Transmitters (ACT-70T / ACT-52T / ACT-32T / ACT-24T / ACT-58T)||3.85M | 2023/03/27|