AD-708 UHF Wideband 4-channel Antenna Divider with Auto Gain Controller
Product Name : UHF 4-channel Antenna Divider
*The product images and specifications shown on our website may differ from the actual products due to different versions.
- Optimized in the 470 – 850 MHz frequency range and complies with FCC and EU telecom regulations.
- Allows connecting with up to four receivers, and can be daisy-chained with another divider.
- Designed with high dynamic, low noise components and an ultra-wideband circuit, it features ultra-low intermodulation and insertion loss and can eliminate multi-channel spurious interference.
- Detects the cable loss and automatically adjusts the booster to precisely compensate for the loss.
- Pairs with an MPB-30 gain-controllable antenna booster to eliminate the intermodulation distortion.
|Name||UHF Wideband 4-channel Antenna Divider with Auto Gain Controller|
|Frequency Band||UHF 470 – 850 MHz|
|Signal Loss Detection||Detects the cable loss for automatic gain adjustment of antenna booster|
|Input / Output Gain||1 dB ± 1 dB|
|Input Connectors||2 × TNC|
|Output Connectors||4 pairs of TNC. 1 pair of TNC for daisy-chain multiple dividers|
|System Impedance||50 Ω|
|Antenna Input Bias||DC 8.3 V, 230 mA|
|Power Supply||DC 12 – 15 V, AC 100 – 240 V|
|Dimensions||420 × 44 × 164 mm (W × H × D)|
|Weight||Approx. 1.5 kg|
|Note||Refer to the actual product in the event of product description discrepancy|
|AD-708||UHF Wideband 4-channel Antenna Divider with Auto Gain Controller (Ver.2023)||0.25M | 2023/03/16|