ACT-580T 5 GHz Digital Bodypack Transmitter
Product Name : 5 GHz Digital Bodypack Transmitter
*The product images and specifications shown on our website may differ from the actual products due to different versions.
ISM 5 GHz
ACT™ Channel Synchronization
USB Type C
- Newly designed compact and lightweight housing for easy to wear.
- The panel integrates a power switch and a backlit LCD to display all operating information.
- On top of the housing is equipped with an antenna, mute button and mini XLR connector. The Mini XLR audio input connector accepts either a screw-lock or a TA4F quick-lock plug. A remote-control mute jack is for easy activation of the mute function.
- The audio input can match up low and high input impedance. The high dynamic range audio input prevents saturation distortion.
- The world’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the receiver.
- The patented battery compartment can be inserted with two AA-type batteries or one rechargeable battery, charging via USB Type-C with the foolproof and safe charging circuit.
- A belt clip for easy wearing.
|Name||ISM 5 GHz Bodypack Transmitter|
|Frequency Range||ISM 5.8 GHz (5,725~5,850 MHz)|
|RF Power Output||20 mW (country dependent)|
|Mic Capsule||Paired lavalier mic MU-55L or optional other MIPRO’s lavalier and headworn mic capsule modules.|
|Max. Audio Input||6.5 dBV|
|Display||Green backlit LCD|
|Battery||One 18500 lithium-ion battery or two AA alkaline|
|Charging Type||USB Type-C with the foolproof and safe charging circuit.|
|Dimensions||63 × 80 × 25 mm (W×H×D)|
|Weight||Approx. 82 g|
|Note||Refer to the actual product in the event of product discrepancy.|