ACT-800T UHF Digital Bodypack Transmitter
Product Name : UHF Digital Bodypack Transmitter
*The product images and specifications shown on our website may differ from the actual products due to different versions.
ACT™ Channel Synchronization
USB Type C
- Newly designed compact and lightweight housing for easy wearing.
- The panel integrates a backlit LCD and setup buttons for easy operation and view of all operating information.
- On top of the housing is equipped with an antenna, mute button and mini XLR connector. The Mini XLR audio input connector accepts either a screw-lock or a TA4F quick-lock plug. A remote-control mute jack is for easy activation of the mute function.
- The audio input can be switched to low impedance Mic-in “MT” or high impedance Line-in “GT” to match up the input impedance. The high dynamic range audio input prevents saturation distortion.
- The input polarization can be selected for matching various capsules.
- The world’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the receiver.
- The patented battery compartment can be inserted with two AA-type batteries or one rechargeable battery, charging via USB Type-C with the foolproof and safe charging circuit.
- A belt clip for easy wearing.
|Name||UHF Wideband Digital Bodypack Transmitter|
|Frequency Range||UHF 480 ~ 934 MHz (country dependent)|
|Mic Capsule Modules||Paired lavalier mic MU-55L or optional other MIPRO’s lavalier and headworn mic capsule modules.|
|Max. Audio Input||6.5 dBV|
|Input Impedance Setting||Low impedance Mic-in “MT” and high impedance Line-in “GT” are switchable.|
|RF Power Output||10 mW / 50 mW switchable (country dependent)|
|Battery||One 18500 lithium-ion battery or two AA alkaline|
|Charging Type||USB Type-C with the foolproof and safe charging circuit.|
|Dimensions||63 × 80 × 25 mm (W×H×D)|
|Weight||Approx. 97 g|
|Note||Refer to the actual product in the event of product discrepancy.|